Shea butter is basically extracted from the nuts of the Shea tree native to West Africa. It is extracted as a light-colored fatty oil referred to as Shea butter. It contains oleic acid, stearic acid, linoleic acid, and so many essential components. It's absorbed quickly into the skin layer as it melts at body temperature. It contains moisturizing and healing properties that prove beneficial for many skin-related problems. This rich nut butter contains beneficial properties and nutrition facts that protect the skin and hair from the harsh sun and dry winds. The following listed uses are the key benefits of using Shea butter for hair and skin.
Key benefits of Shea butter for skin and hair-
- Mainly utilized in moisturizers, creams, lotions, and other emulsions for the skin and hair.
- Improves the skin’s elasticity, and acts as a good anti-aging agent
- Contains vitamin A and E, this component makes the show butter a mild sun protecting factor (SPF).
- Don’t clog the skin pores and is suitable for almost any skin type.
- Can be applied directly to the hairs or combined with other ingredients
- Use it as a leave-in conditioner to control the frizziness of the hair t
- Conditions and nourishes the scalp, reducing dandruff.
- Regular use of Shea butter for hair protects the hair from harmful sun rays, dust, and pollution
Exordium Biotech brings the best skin care product for your regime which is Shea butter. Shea butter is so therapeutic and highly beneficial for the skin. This raw Shea butter for hair and skin is a 100% natural moisturizer that makes your hair and skin more elegant. It is the go to solution for your daily life and gives your baby-like healthy skin. So, be ready to glam yourself by using exordium biotech Shea butter.