Babassu oil is also known as babassu seed oil and originated from palm tree fruits and is truly native to the rain forests of Northern Brazil and South America. All parts of the babassu palm tree contain medicinal and anti-inflammatory properties, including leaves, fruits, and roots which also make extra inclusion in the hair. Here, you can go through the true benefits of babassu oil for hair and skin.
Benefits of babassu oil for Hair-
- Contains a healthy amount of vitamin E and antioxidants
- Heals to dry skin and strands, adds moisture to the hair, and makes them more manageable
- Reduce inflammation and soothe, protect, and, moisturize the scalp
- Makes hair shinier, healthier and locks moisture
- Repair damaged hair and penetrates deeper into the strands, control frizz
Benefits of babassu oil for skin-
- Absolute package of antioxidants, fatty acids, and anti-inflammatory
- Improves skin texture and moisturizes the skin deeply.
- Useful for keeping wounds clean and encouraging healing and reducing the acne-causing bacteria, and curing eczema or rosacea.
- It helps in soothing irritation, reactions, annoying bug bites, few scrapes, and other skin problems.
- Free of harmful chemicals like SLS, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, and dyes.
Exordium biotech babassu oil is the most effective yet essential ingredient for your skincare regimen. Using babassu oil, which contains mild and hydrating ingredients can bring a big positive change in your skin texture. It proves to be the one-stop solution for your hair and skin problems.