7 Health Benefits of Reishi Mushroom
Jun 14 , 2022
The Reishi Mushroom is also known as another scientific name as “Ganoderma lucidum”, Lingzhi, and is heard as “The Mushroom of Immortality”. Due to its medicinal properties, have been used for a hundred years specifically in Asian cultures. These edible mushrooms come in different sizes, shapes, flavors, and the Reishi mushroom for skin is highly beneficial to support your health significantly. Reishi mushroom contains the abilities to promote the long-term health, durability, with their medicals and nutritional properties.
What are the Reishi Mushrooms?
The form of fungi can be recognized as orangish to reddish-brown in a color in a fan shape, a rare breed found in nature is also known as the Reishi mushroom. Due to its scientific or medicinal properties, it improves the immune system and reduces stress or fatigue. It is also commonly used as it can be eaten fresh or in nutritional powdered form.
The Reishi Mushroom Extract contains several molecules, for instance - Triterpenoids, polysaccharides, and peptidoglycans liable for health effects. Nowadays, Reishi mushrooms generally grown commercially and sold in a variety of formats. Including capsules, health supplements, beauty products and so on. Consumers can be ingested as fresh, the mushroom’s woody texture and bitter taste aren’t exact edible.
Primary health benefits of Reishi Mushroom-
- Increase the lifespan by more than 20%
- Prevent oxidative damage to the cells and protect cellular DNA as well as mitochondria, which provide energy to the body on a cellular level.
- Boost Anti-oxidant and capacity level
- Boost the immune system's cancer-fighting ability
- Slow or stop the tumor/ cancer growth in the body
- Beta-Glucans (complex sugar) present in the mushroom stimulate white blood cells that are called “natural killer cells”.
- Prevents chemotherapy-originated sickness and improves the effects of radiation therapy.
Boost immune system
- Powerful immune system regulator
- Increase white blood cells in the body and improve their functions.
- Helps to prevent autoimmune health conditions like allergies, asthma, eczema, rhinitis (watery or itchy nose), and mosquito bites.
- Used as an immunostimulant for HIV and cancer patients.
Fights with fatigue and stress in the body
- Present Adaptogens in the Reishi Mushroom, work as a stress buster
- Improves the body aches, fatigue, pains, and feelings of irritability and also acts as a mood booster.
- In regular mushroom consumers, reduces the risk of depression and anxiety
- Reishi mushroom extract helps to fight free radical damage
- Promote good energy levels and help to control hormonal imbalances adequately.
Boosts liver functions
- Proven to reverse liver fibrosis, previously it was supposed to be irreversible.
- Reduced kidney stress and lower blood sugar level
- Prevent suspension of kidney complications
Fights with diabetes
- Lowering blood sugar and glycation
- Prevents the production of new fat cells
- Helps to limit the excessive amount of fat stored in obese people
- Prevents the damage caused by AGEs (advanced glycation end), which are responsible for inflammation or anti-aging.
- Speeds up the healing of wounds in diabetic patients
Reishi mushroom for skin
- Help to lighten up the skin
- Protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation
- Work against premature aging, redness, fine lines, and remove age spots
- Hydrates the skin, making it soft and supple
How do Exordium labs help you with premium quality Reishi mushrooms?
Exordium labs provide you the toxins-free or fillers Reishi mushroom extract, so you can make premium quality medicinal products. Our Reishi mushroom extract contains a minimum of 50% polysaccharides. As a scientific ingredient used in manufacturing capsules, extract, oil, Green tea, and other health supplements.
We provide a pure and GMP certified Reishi fruit body with no fillers or mycelium etc. Our Reishi mushroom contains hot water extraction of essential bioactive compounds like Polysaccharides, Beta D Glucans, Triterpenes, and so on.
Exordium labs extracted an oily lipid from Reishi mushroom spores by super-efficient carbon dioxide fluid extraction technique, which blends a variety of active ingredients of (Reishi Mushroom) Ganoderma lucidum spores.
100%Organically planted private label Reishi Mushroom green tea products are absolutely vegan friendly. We follow every single step throughout the plantation, production phases, and the USDA organic standards. Without using any pesticide, herbicide, or chemical fertilizer. We are committed to delivering the most elevated quality and nutritional ingredients to every consumer.
As we have above uncovered the primary benefits of Reishi mushrooms, it can help you keep your body at its best. Its benefits, not only remain in the health, but it works superficially for the skin as well.
Reishi mushroom skincare products sustain overall wellness and make the skin soft and supple, which means they can help your body better adapt to and cope after adding it to your routine.
Like its promising benefits, you not only get good health and nutritional solutions, but the usage is also very convenient.